Text 2 Cor 5: 7-11
The Christian walk is a long one; it is not a sprint but a patient walk of faith in the Almighty God. His words guide us like a beam of light in a dark and depraved generation. Those who succeed in this journey of destiny are the victorious believers. You can be one of them today.
THE WALK OF FAITH
The popular saying ‘seeing is believing’ is not for the true Christian, the currency of heaven is faith in God and what He is able to do. This walk is guided by the light of His words daily and every moment. Ps 119:105 What does this mean?
- To regulate our lives and conduct ourselves by our conviction or belief in Him. 2 Cor 5:7, Heb 11:6, Ja 4:17
- It means you are persuaded beyond the physical evidence and rational thinking of the existence of God and His undeniable power to deliver you. Heb 11:1-2, 1 Pet 5:7, Jer 32:27, 2 Pet 3:3-14
- To be conscious that a record of all I do is being taken and will one day be called up to judge me and determine my destination in eternity as well as my designation in heaven. 2 Cor 5:10-11, 1 Cor 3:11-15, Rev 22:12 therefore remain steadfast, unmovable and unshakeable in Him. 1 Cor 15:58
- Believe in God and not in the circumstances around you, engraft His words in your heart and abide by it. 2 Chron 20:20, Mk 9:23, Mk 11:22-24, Rom 4:16-17
- Set your heart on things above, cherish things of eternal value, think, spend, and invest on those aspects of life and service. Col 3:1-2, Phil 4:6, Rom 12:1-2, Heb 12:2
- Become dead to this world and it’s lusts by daily dying. Gal 2:20-21, Matt 16:24
- Get rid of old bag gages of the past life in the world! Col 3:5-10, Eph 4:21-22
- Embrace the new life in Christ Jesus and grow in His grace. 2 Cor 5:17, Eph 4:23-24, Col 3:12-16
You have a choice to make today, if there is no cross, there can be no crown. There is a price to pay for a victorious life in Christ. To shine you must burn for Him every stubble and rubbish in your life, are you ready?